Prospective client using third party administrator for Health Reimbursement.
- Third Party Administrator charges fees for claims processing.
- Current agent not providing unique solutions to managing health plan costs.
- Intense audit of current plan, sought favorable offers from competing carriers.
- Discussion of pain points of current plan with prospective client, focused efforts on change in those areas.
- Negotiations with both current and competing carriers to obtain the most competitive offers.
- $4,000 single deductible.
- No prescrption drug copays.
- Renewal increased cost by 9%
- Eligibility maintenance via fax.
- Delayed clams flow due to third party processing.
- Free cobra administration, employer sends out initial notices
- $3,000 single deductible.
- Prescription drug copays included.
- Premiums maintained at current level.
- Online, real time eligibility maintenance.
- Streamlined claims with no third party processing.
- Free cobra administration, carrier takes care of all process steps.
- New carrier offers expanded provider network.
- Costs kept very close to current – a top goal of the firm (saved 9% over proposal renewal).
- Streamlined administration offers time and expense savings in human resources processes.
- Prescription drug card addition and reduced deductible for single employees, offers more ability to afford the prescriptions needed to maintain a healthy quality of life.
Kept free preventative care benefits allowed under previous plan to encourage regular physicals and health maintenance.