The professionals of Marsh & McLennan Agency formerly Benefits Resource Group are committed to providing our clients with quality, highly personalized loss control services.
Our full-service loss control department helps clients with all their day-to-day insurance needs. We work to obtain a full understanding of your business, and then put that knowledge to use in order to help reduce the chance of loss.
Marsh & McLennan Agency formerly Benefits Resource Group’s services are designed to foster partnerships between us, the insurance company and you. This collaborative and constructive approach enables us to anticipate and mitigate problems by devising and deploying proven solutions.
We offer our clients the following loss control and safety engineering services:
- Fire Protection Evaluations and Needs
- Fire Loading
- Replacement Cost Appraisals
- General Facility Safety
- Emergency Plans (including evacuation)
- Life Safety
- Product Hazard Reviews
- Quality Control Programs
- Fleet Safety
- Fleet Safety Program Development and Review, Training and Safety Meetings
- DOT Compliance Training
- Employee Safety/Workers’ Compensation
- Evaluation and Development of Employee Safety Programs
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Ergonomic Evaluations
- HAZCOM (Right to Know)
- Industrial Hygiene Evaluations
- Lock Out/Tag Out
- PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Pre-OSHA Inspections
- Training on OSHA-Required Programs
Contact Charles J. Farro – CEO, Cleveland Market at Marsh & McLennan Agency formerly Benefits Resource Group
Contact Marsh & McLennan Agency formerly Benefits Resource Group today and find out how you can offer your employees well analyzed long term care and disability coverage. Call 216.520.5000 or leave a message for Charles Farro below.